You ever found a product and wonder how you lived so long without it?
1. Nook http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/index.asp at Barnes and Nobles. I LOVE LOVE this thing. The battery lasts forever, I can share books with friends for free, books download in less than 60 seconds right to our nook. Unlimited books, magazines, and newspapers. $150 or $250 for the newest version.
2. Bud Light http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSGySgH411A Not only does it taste great the commercials are the best!
3. Strawberry banana smoothie from McDoanlds http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/full_menu/mc_cafe/strawberry_banana_smoothie.html Umm delicious and only 210 calories and 0.5 grams of fat.
4. Nivea chapstick http://www.nivea-international.com/products/lip-care Great hydrating chapstick for about $2.50.
5. Chi hair straightener http://www.shopchi.us/ This little thing really works well, Kind of pricey at about $100 but well worth it!!!
6. JIF peanutbutter http://www.jif.com/ Oh the creamy goodness is amazing with just about anything.
7. Neutrogena face soaphttp://www.neutrogena.com/product/cleansers/facial+cleansing+bar+for+acne-prone+skin.do?sortby=nameAscend wash my face everyday with this stuff.
8. Crystal Light http://www.kraftbrands.com/crystallight/Pages/default.aspx to add to water. This stuff id great. I am so addicted to cranberry apple and fruit punch.
9. Towel Spa http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=17547887&RN=2072 I got this for a wedding shower gift. Love it in the winter.
10. Mossimo Tank top http://www.target.com/Mossimo-Womens-Microrib-Tank-Ebony/dp/B002UCNPXK/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=tank%20top&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-20&qid=1291415390&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Mossimo%20Womens%20Microrib%20Tank%20Ebony&node=1041790&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1041790&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0. I really ♥ these! I usually wear them everyday, so comfy.
Anyone have any flippin sweet prodcuts they wanna share?