For some reason 2 weeks ago I thought it might be a good idea to switch to day shift. The more I think about it the more confused I get about it.
- Normal sleep and eating patterns
- A change of pace
- Not in charge
- Fewer patients
- More resources available
- More people to trade days with
- Able to go to hockey and baseball games
- LESS PAY!
- Listening to Eric’s alarm forever
- Bored at night, Eric is busy 3 nights a week
- Unsure about Bernies
- Missing my night peeps
- Hetic nurses station
- Harder to go back to school
Anyone have any advice?