Team Trivia at Applebbees
5 point questions:
1. In 1984 Grover Cleveland set this holiday on Sept 1st?
2. Black Monday, October 19th 1987 , this industrial average fell dramatically?
3. A weapon that has the great return for your money, especially Austrialan dollar?
4. The bible event Deluge is also referred to as?
5. True or False. Cornell University in the only IV league school founded after the American Revolution?
1. What city does a movie have to play in for at least a week to be eligible for an Oscar?
2. Audile clip: http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/lawyers-guns-and-money/2f2811e59bfbe251d1552f2811e59bfbe251d155-418006172887?q=lawyers,+guns,+and+money&FORM=VIRE4 Song title and artist?
3. This movie was based on a 1959 Nuclear disaster which starred Jane Fonda and Michael Douglas that had no background music?
4. ph in ph scale stands for the potential of what element?
5. WWII began in Europe this decade when Nazi invaded Poland?
1. Oscar award winner Robin Williams for this film still asked ben affleck and matt damond for the IDs?
2. Audible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0 Title and artist?
3. In the 50’s a fur coat made from what herbivore was politically incorrect? The answer is not Koala bear 😉
4. Decorative wood paneling on the lower portion of the wall?
5. John H. Brock introduced what liquid into American showers?
1. Who was the United Stated VP from 1989- 93?
2. Audible: Couldnt find a clip for Randon Love
3. Tom Cruise started in this Naval movie?
4. Canadian Providence that boarders Idaho?
5. Audible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDA5nHlDrQ Title and artist?
1983 Daniel J Travanti the father of a kidnapped child, played this man that later hosted a popular series to help catch criminals?
For answers just ask and I will send!
Well the serve at Applebees SUCKED and Eric is annoyed. We did win team trivia with 385 points! We got a $25 gift card, which def went quickly with our bill.
So we are sitting in the bar area eating and drinking playing trivia. A table comes in and sits next to us and this guy ends up sitting almost on top of Bill. It was so funny. Then another guy at the table sat in the way to get out. He asked us if we were annoying him. Then he asked Bill to “please beat me”