Team trivia at Applebees again. Wanna test your skills?
- What is commonly called the Big Island or the Oric isle?
- Blueridge, Catskills, and Cumberland are part of what mountain range?
- Easy to build when using the Teepe or crosstitch method?
- What machine does Glen Curtis’s part the aleron come from?
- 9 letters meaning bubblky booze?
- 2 of 4 teams in the NFL with team names that are alterative?
- Feb 18, 1964 this famous person was born and their parents could of been watching a marshall with the same name on the show Gun Smoke?
- Latin for mountains. Follow Olympus______ and Poranus ______ marshain volcanoes.
- Audio- http://youtu.be/AUXoFGopZnQ title and Artist?
- Alive or Dead? He played Mr. Grant on the Mary tyler Moore show. Ed Eisner is he alive or dead?
- Original Jesse James and Mark Twain have what in common?
- 1983 invasion of this country? A movie was made Heartbreak ridge about it.
- Refferred to so much in the news d/t the current war. What does WMD stand for?
- Audio-http://youtu.be/sUoWZ_zcPpE title and artist?
- He left the white house in 1809. Went home and never left the state of Virgina for the remainig 17 years of his life?
- What River was found by an Spanish explorer that say they were attacked by female warriors?
- Football coach Vince Lambardi won the most games. Who is the second place Coach that was also a former announcer on Monday nights?
- Audio http://youtu.be/6ofD9t_sULM title and artist?
- Oregeno is sold in the US from this dry plant? (everyone got this WRONG)
- Amsterdam name reflexs the fact that it is named after the river that surrounds the damn?
- Audio- http://youtu.be/CXAi15hORxU artist and title?
Bonus: Whatcha betting?
Question: Norma McCorrie, reversal in the 1973 landmark case. What was the real name?
Bill, Eric, and I we won 3rd place with 590 points!