- 1 cup cool whip free, thawed
- 3 Tbsp fat free cream cheese, room temp (next time I will use regular cream cheese, I know Nicole “I told you so!”)
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar free fat free vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 no calorie sweetner packet
- 2 cups moist style yellow cake mix
- 2 cups peeled and finely chopped fuji apples
- 1/2 cup no sugar added applesauce
- 1/2 cup fat free liquid egg substitute
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Combine all of the frosting ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate until cupcakes are ready to be frosted.
Combine all cupcake ingredients in a large bowl, and mix until blended.
Line up 12 cup muffin pan with baking cups and/or spray with nonstick spray. Evenly distribute cake mixture among the cups.
Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Let cool completely, and then evenly distribute frosting among the tops of the cupcakes. Enjoy!
Per Serving (1 cupcake): 155 calories, 2.5g fat, 308 mg sodium, 30g Carbs, 0.75g fiber, 16.5g sugars, 3g protein
Ha ha Eric bought me Elmo wrapper
Sweet I guess I should of tried the food process on the blender sooner
1 of my favorite kitchen tools