- 1 package of House Foods Tofu Shirataki Spaghetti Shaped Noodle Substitute you can get at Wegmans
- 1 tbsp fat free sour cream
- 2 tsp reduced fat Parmesan-style grated cheese
- 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light Original Swiss Cheese
- 3 ounces cooked boneless lean chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup jarred red roasted peppers packed in water, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup canned sliced mushromms, drained
- 1 tbsp precooked real crumbled bacon
- Dash of salt & pepper
Use a strainer to drain noodles well. Pat dry. In a microwave safe bowl, cook for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid. Dry as thoroughly as possible, using a paper towel. Cut noddles up a bit.
Add all other ingredients except bacon, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until heated.
Per serving (entire bowl): 266 calories, 7.5g fat, 951 mg sodium, 15g carbs, 5.25g fiber, 4g sugar, 34g protein
I did not add mushrooms cause I dont like them. The noodles were odd packaging with an odd smell so it really turned me off to begin with. I had it set in my mind I would not like it. I think the next time I will try it with whole wheat noodles and possilby add another wedge of cheese (for 35 more calories)